Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Linux is getting Lily

Today, I spent some time working with Lily, trying to coax her onto my old Linux laptop. Window's wasn't letting me do anything anyway, because someone at Microsoft thinks it's a good idea to let the OS hijack the computer and hog all of the internet bandwidth for 2/3 of the workday.

Anyway, Lily of Light performed wonderfully considering the age of this Mint powered toaster. Everything worked as it should, and since this old Dell has the arcane aspect ratio of 8:5 (16:10), it let me see how it handled the different aspect ratio. So now I found something else I need to work on.

Just the same, Lily will be on Linux this Friday. I will also be changing up how the demo is updated, which I think will work out wonderfully. In the meantime, why don't you take a look at Lily of Light on my up-to-date Linux Mint running on my highly outdated laptop.


No comments:

Post a Comment