Friday, September 9, 2016

Finally a final demo for Lily of Light

With recent issues for about the past month, I've decided to hold off on weekly updates for Lily of Light. In the meantime, you can enjoy the (free) final demo version for both Windows and Linux available on Itch and Game Jolt.

The decision to stop weekly updates wasn't easy as it was one of my early promises. However, with issues with my internet connection not letting me upload (or download) without router crashes, and that many of the things I am working on aren't even playable yet because they are later in the story than what is completed/playable, updates will be limited.

If you have bought the game, don't worry, updates will be coming. If you would like to support the development of Lily of Light, please do so by purchasing it at the discounted price of $2.99 (USD). More sales = more motivation.

In addition to this, I will still be releasing sections of the Creature Manual on occasion. The next section to be released is all about the Creepers, the misunderstood creepy things that slink through the Dungeons of Darkness.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment