Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Just an update


I am taking this time to make an update regarding Valdorn: Episode 1. The game was more of an experiment in order to better learn how to use the game development software GDevelop. After quite some time spent working on Valdorn in GDevelop, I've come to the conclusion that I've already learned what I can with this project without turning the game into complete garbage.

Since it was primarily for a learning experience, and the learning is done, I have decided to discontinue Valdorn development. If someone would like to take over, or just poke around at the code using GDevelop, I would happily share the project files with you. Just leave a comment below or contact me on Google+ (Upper right of every page).

The project mostly consists of assets created by Kenney, and some I made myself. Music is by FoxSynergy.

No comments:

Post a Comment